SICTA was founded in 1986 and is now established in France, Hungary and China.
The company is specialised in casting, machining and assembly of moulded and cored complex aluminum parts in mass-production. SICTA also has strong and recognised expertise in the making of parts with an inner water cooling system.
Before the start of each project, SICTA takes action in the co-engineering steps to guarantee to its clients the best feasability/price ratio. SICTA then ensures the implementation of the production process alongside strict compliance with the monitoring plan and with Quality – Cost – Delay performance requirements.
(Located in Auxelles-Bas, Territoire de Belfort)
SICTA KFT HONGRIE
(Located in Felsözsolca)
(Located in Fuxin)
Gravity casting foundry in mass-production
Machining - Assembly
Assembly of complex sub-assemblies
Automated 3D control
Particulate cleanliness laboratory
and internal process development
They Trust us
Each year, SICTA transforms more than 3 000 tons of aluminum, especially for its series production of aluminum parts within its gravity casting foundry.
As a result of its ambitious investment policy, SICTA owns cutting-edge machinery equipment. Its production monitoring process is fully optimised and assisted by high-performance softwares : steering of production with real-time control, planning and maintenance.
Our teams take up your industrial challenges while mastering parameters of : Quality – Cost – Delay – Traceability.
- 3 automated casting lines
- 8 Cold box process lines
- 4 Croning process lines
- Heat treatment
- France : 19 machining lines of 4 and 5-axis
- Hongrie : 28 machining lines of 4 and 5-axis
- Chine : 2 machining lines of 5-axis
- Tomography – X-Ray
- Foundry Quality Laboratory
- High-pressure washing
- Visual inspection
- Leakage checking
- Automated 3D control
- Endoscopic control
- Particulate cleanliness laboratory
- 4.0 Factory : Production data analysis in realtime regarding the whole production and logistics chain : Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Planning and sequencing software (ASPROVA and CIMAG), Computerised maintenance management system (CARL)
- Individual computerised tracing system by laser marking : history and records of production and logistics data per unit
- Production monitoring plan well-recognised by its clients : continuous quality control protocol, Poka Yoke, implementation of alert softwares within the machinery (amperage, tooling presence, air and laser control)
Recovery and drainage of lubricating fluids loaded with metal filings
Separation of fluids / metal filings
Reinjection of fluids into the production circuit
Manufacturing of aluminum briquettes ready to be remelted
Waste reclamation of plastic and cardboard:
Recycling by external partners
Capture and filtration of the air leaving the machines to extract the micro-droplets of lubricant : this process ensures a clean and non-slippery working environment, and guarantees the quality of the air in the production area and of the air discharged outside.
Establishment and strict application of anti-covid health protocol.
Rigorous application of safety procedures (PPE, inspections, Single Document, prevention plan and fire permit...).