(Fonderie Rapide Belfortaine)
Dare Ask for the Best!
Sicta’s “pilot” foundry was established in 2008 and is specialised in the making of casted alloys aluminum parts in small series and prototypes. This activity was subsidiarised, by the end of 2019, into FRB: Fonderie Rapide Belfortaine.
Within a period, which can be reduced to 10 days, FRB carries out 3 steps :
- Rapid Development through virtual pouring
- 3D printing of sand segments which form the final mould
- Development of thin-walled complex parts with multiple cavities which are flawless from the first pouring
Fonderie Rapide Belfortaine (FRB)
(Offemont, Territoire de Belfort)
Additive manufacturing of sand moulds
Gravity aluminum prototyping foundry
Integrated heat treatment
Measurement of mechanic characteristics, surface roughness
Our Main Partners
Benefits of FRB prototyping
According to the OECD definition, a prototype is “an original model, which has all the technical qualities and all the operating characteristics of a new product“.
As such, FRB produces prototypes, also called “models“, “originals” or “standard parts“, which strictly meet this definition.
FRB guarantees you:
- A fast production which can be reduced to 10 days
- A successful complex prototype, in compliance from the 1st pouring
- A very high level of theorical and technical expertise, recognised within the industry
- An utmost confidentiality level regarding your R&D developments
- A reduced environmental impact
Continuous selective sorting (materials, cardboard, plastics, industrial liquids...) for reclamation by external service providers
Return of returnable packaging to the relevant supplier
Implementation and strict application of an anti-covid health protocol.
Rigourous application of safety procedures (PPE, controls, Single Document, Prevention plan and fire permits...).